Although most of the people now want to be fit and for being fit it require 100 grams of protein a day, even strength-trained athletes need 150 grams of protein to gain muscle mass and enhancing athletic performance. According to a study of the “Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition,” the year of 2011 the International Society of Sports Nutrition’s position stand is that athletes need 1.5 to 2.0 grams of protein per kg of body weight. So mostly, a 100-kilo gram of bodybuilder or power lifter may require up to 200 grams of protein a day to maintain their muscle mass.
You can easily consume 100 grams of protein a day but if you want to be more fit as an athlete and wants to consume 150 grams of protein or more than it then it can be possible without any supplement. Yes, you heard right, below in this article, we will let you all know that how to eat 200 grams of protein a day? Without any extra supplements only by eating different high-protein food.
How to eat 200 grams of protein a day?
So, guys, below we are going to give you idea about “How to get 200 grams of protein a day?” You have to follow or add some steps in your daily routine life by which you can easily get 200 grams of protein in a day.
- Take five large eggs and consume five egg whites from it, at the start of your day. In the study of U.S. Department of Agriculture Nutrient Data Laboratory, five large egg whites contain 18 grams of protein. And it is proven that this routine keeps your blood cholesterol levels in check.
- Eat 6 ounces of flame chicken bosom. As indicated by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 6 ounces of flame broiled chicken bosom give 54 grams of protein, which conveys your aggregate protein allow up to 72 grams.
- Expend two measures of low-fat curds. As per the U.S. Branch of Agriculture Nutrient Data Laboratory, two measures of low-fat, 1-percent curds give you 56 grams of protein. Add that to the 72 grams you’ve expended from the egg whites and flame broiled chicken bosom, and you’ve now devoured 128 grams of protein.
- Consume 6 ounces of lean beef which bring you close to your 200 gram of protein. From the study of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, six slices of lean beef give you 42 grams of protein, which bringing your total daily protein to 170 grams.
- Consume one-half measure of whole almonds, which will give you around 15 grams of protein; now your aggregate protein admission is currently 185 grams. Almonds contain high fiber and unsaturated fats, which help you to keep away the risk of heart disease.
- Drink some low-fat drain or soy drain to support your protein allow by another 16 grams. The foundation of Nutrition and Dietetics reports that some low-fat drain contains 8 grams of protein. Not all brands of soy drain contain 8 grams for every glass; some give just 6 grams for every container. In the wake of including these 16 grams of protein to the 185 grams you’ve as of now devoured, your aggregate protein admission is currently 201 grams and that’s it you have done your 200 gram of protein in a day.
So guys here we mentioned all the steps by which you can easily get 200 grams of protein in a day. Thank you for visiting our blog and for more information about fitness keep visiting.