A good quality oil mister has the potential of changing our whole mood while cooking. Application of oil is a mandatory step in pretty much every recipe and if you don’t have the right bottle or sprayer, things can get messy very quickly. That’s why paying attention to the olive oil sprayer you purchase is crucial.
Best Olive Oil Sprayer America’s Test Kitchen
Why Use An Olive Oil Sprayer?
Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil is a healthy, fat-free, and low calorie oil with a wide range of applications. It is used as a salad dressing, in cooking pasta, and many other dishes. It is also non-stick, which makes it a good cooking spray.
You can definitely apply the oil using a brush or directly pour it from the bottle. But, the downside of this is that it you have no control on how much you are using. No one wants to waste oil!
An olive oil sprayer or oil mister will give you complete control and ensure that you don’t drip onto the countertop or waste a drop.
Best Olive Oil Sprayer America’s Test Kitchen – Buying Guide
Trusting America’s Test Kitchen and choosing from their recommendations keeps you on the safe side. But even among the options given, it is ideal to have some parameters to compare them. Some of these are as follows:
- Spraying mechanism
- Ergonomic design
- Good size – not too large
- Ease of cleaning
Best Olive Oil Sprayer America’s Test Kitchen – Editor’s Choice
Let’s walkthrough the many different choices that America’s Test Kitchen gives us.
1. Misto Brushed Aluminum Oil Sprayer
The Misto Brushed Aluminum Oil Sprayer is available in multiple different colors, allowing you to choose one that goes with your home décor. Below are a few details about it:
- This is a reusable spray bottle that lets you squirt olive oil out like an aerosol spray.
- You can fill it with olive oil, vegetable oil, lime juice, or vinegars.
- The sprayer has a 2-step operation. First, you press the pump and then press the valve. This will give out a mist of oil.
- The sprayer is environment friendly and does not use any chemicals. Also, since it is reusable, you can just wash it and continue using it for years.
- This is a BPA-free product.
2. Cuisinart COM-099 Grilling Oil Mister
If you are specifically looking for an oil mister to use while grilling, Cuisinart has just what you need. This particular bottle can hold 200ml of oil and works like a charm. Here’s why you should consider buying it:
- This is a glass bottle, which lets you see how much oil you have left and when it is time to refill.
- It is a non-aerosol spray.
- You can spray oil directly onto the grill and avoid sticking.
- It is very easy to clean – you can also wash it in the dishwasher.
- It is mess-free and can be used for air fryers, countertops, etc. as well.
3. Oil Sprayer For Cooking – SweetHo
This cooking spray from SweetHo is made of food-grade polyethylene terephthalate. It is a reusable product with a wide range of applications and the following features:
- You can use the oil spray for not just olive oil but also lemon juice, vinegar, soy sauce, and red wine.
- The bottle is PBA-free and durable. It is lightweight but it will last for a long time.
- It has an ergonomic design and a non-slip push handle for even spraying.
- Even though you cannot put it in the dishwasher, the bottle is easy to clean. You just need lukewarm water and detergent.
- The bottle’s capacity is 210ml.
4. FARI Olive Oil Dispenser Bottles – Set of 2
These dispenser bottles from FARI are available in sets of 2. They are transparent, sturdy, and no-drip bottles with the following highlights:
- The bottles have one-hand usage. You just need to press the lid to open it. Then you can spray with ease.
- They are square-shaped and made of lead-free glass.
- The mouth of the bottle measures 18mm. It also has a stainless steel funnel to dispense various liquids.
- Whether it is at the dining table, at the barbecue, or in indoor cooking, these bottles are an excellent addition to the kitchen.
- The cap works on a lever-release function that keeps dust away.
5. Oil Dispenser Bottle – Yelocota Store
We live dramatic endings, which is why we often save the best for the last. This oil dispenser is Amazon’s Choice and comes with quite a few exciting features. Let’s take a look:
- The bottle allows easy pouring thanks to its stainless steel nozzle and automatic cap. You can precisely pour the amount of liquid you want.
- The automatic cap opens when you tilt the bottle and closes when the bottle is upright. It completely prevents spills and dripping.
- It has a non-slip handle that lets you hold the bottle without the fear of dropping it.
- It has a glass base that makes it stable and durable.
- The bottle is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended that you wash the top and nozzle separately with hand.
Trust America’s Test Kitchen to recommend products that are reliable, easy to use, and excellent in design & quality! We hope our shortlisted products helped you find exactly what you were looking for. If you have any questions or doubts, please write to us.