If you are looking for a tasty and quality cottage cheese that doesn’t include any artificial ingredients, you should try Good Culture. The brand has a different philosophy compared to others. They believe that if you see good, smell good, and eat good food; nothing can make you feel bad. Good Culture tries to have an impact on your life with its yummy products. The fundamentals are simple - surround yourself with the ‘Good’ to feel best.
Good Culture gets all the milk from the small family farms. These farmers raise their cows naturally and feed them fresh grass and other healthy plants. Good Culture has a mission to make food from real and pure ingredients that are known to ordinary people. Proving themselves right, they offer genuine and premium cottage cheese. Hold your breath for the detailed, mouthwatering review of Good Culture Cottage Cheese.
Good Culture Cottage Cheese Review
Good Culture offers two product lines, one with organic whole milk, and another one is low fat which is 100% natural but not organic. Each range of products come with different flavors, including fruits and plain cottage cheese options. Any of these flavors suits best with your daily meals and also with the salads such as sprouts. If you like, you can even smother it in Catalina.
Cultured Cottage Cheese
As the Good Culture sources milk from healthy cows and authentic farms, the brand produces cottage cheese that is thick, creamy, and high in protein. The most respectable part of the making process is that the cottage cheese is free from any preservatives, gums, or anything artificial. Isn’t it great? Even if you have a few months old baby in the house, you can feed him/her this supernatural and unprocessed Good Culture Cottage Cheese.
Specialties of Good Culture Cottage Cheese Brand
- This cottage cheese is high in protein and rich in minerals.
- It does not contain any artificial additives.
- The organic classic cottage cheese contains whole milk, 4% milkfat, and 19 grams of proteins.
- The brand uses organic milk, organic cream, and Celtic sea salt. It does not taste salty, though.
- There are many flavors of Good Cottage Cheese available in the market, including classic, strawberry chia, blueberry acai, pineapple, and mango, etc.
- All the flavored versions come in one size - a single-serve and loaded with 17 grams of protein. It works best to fill your snack time.
- Good Culture is associated with charitable organizations. The brand donates a portion of its sales to a nonprofit organization that supports regenerative agriculture.
Benefits of Cottage Cheese
Cottage cheese is a enrich with calcium. As the Good Culture Cottage Cheese is full of minerals, it plays a significant role in tooth and bone health of the children. Not only that, but it also helps adults in the prevention of osteoporosis. Apart from that, it helps in regulating your blood pressure and sometimes play an important role in preventing cancers. Cottage cheese may also be helpful in weight loss. Many studies show that a diet, including cottage cheese along with fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and vegetable oils help you to achieve your weight goal.
I hope now you know the healthy and tasty product you are willing to buy. There are many positive reviews about Good Culture Cottage Cheese. Try it and let us know your opinions.