Best Coffee Creamer for Diabetics – A Sugar Free Coffee Creamer
For most of the people, coffee is the first love of their lives. It is a much-needed ingredient to ‘wake me up’ and ‘kick-start the morning.’ If you have diabetes and have to focus on your blood sugar level continuously, it is obvious that you can’t add sugar every day in your coffee. Now if you are loyal to black coffee, then it’s absolutely beautiful, but what if you can’t live without cream?
No need to worry as there are many coffee sweeteners for people with diabetes available in the market, which do not contain much fat and can efficiently manage your blood sugar levels. In this article, there are top five low-fat coffee creamers for people with diabetes. Have a look and select the best brand for you to feel your favorite coffee the way you want!
Best Coffee Creamer for Diabetics
1. Nestle Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer
Imagine if you can get 17 flavors of your favorite coffee creamer and that too with the pack of various sizes! You can carry anywhere and drink it anywhere as it comes in 12 different sizes for your convenience.
Features and Specifications
- This product tastes delicious even without sugar. Nestle coffee mate is a sugar-free coffee creamer that works best for any diabetic people.
- Per serving, one can get 60 calories in which fat is about 15. It is a non-dairy product and a lactose-free coffee creamer.
- Nestle coffee mate’s unique easy-to-pour lid is very convenient for home or office use. You just need to open and have some according to your taste to make a perfect cup of coffee.
Apart from the liquid and powder form, you can also choose between natural bliss and 2Go. Find what you love with Nestle Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer and Scoop, stir, start your morning off right with this lactose-free and cholesterol free breakfast companion.
2. Nutpods French Vanilla Dairy-Free Creamer
Nutpods french creamer is a plant-based creamer made from coconut cream & almonds. It also includes some other essences and extracts, but all are natural. It is also a diabetic coffee creamer.
Features and Specifications
- It is deliciously creamy and approved product by whole 30. It is 100% vegan, kosher, and gluten-free. It is also Keto & paleo friendly.
- This coffee creamer is Non-GMO project verified and carrageenan and soy free. You can also put it in the list of your favorite dairy-free products.
- Not just for diabetic people, nut pods can also be used in sweet recipes. The company provides a package of four containers which you can preserve easily.
In addition to a smooth, rich creamer for your coffee or tea, nut pods is also an excellent choice with mashed potatoes, chocolate lava cake, or mac n’ cheese! It is thick and rich unsweetened product. Try it once and be crystal clear about your choice.
3. Prymal Sugar Free Coffee Creamer
If you are constantly worried about the calories you consume and want to cut down your carbohydrate intake; then this creamer is the best alternative for you. The creamer is low in carbs and also suitable for people on a ketogenic diet. Pyrmal Coffee Creamer is a natural and sugar-free creamer sweetened with a blend of stevia and erythritol.
- The coffee creamer is made from a blend of organic fiber and non-fiber organic tapioca maltodextrin.
- The creamer is keto-friendly as it only contains 1gm of both Acacia and Chicory root each per serving.
- It is suitable for people having Diabetes as it is sugar-free but still has a delicious taste.
Unlike a lot of creamers, this alternative of naturally sweetened creamer is free of corn syrup and hydrogenated oils. It has dietary fibers that are beneficial for your gut. Also, there are no additional sweeteners added to this creamer.
4. Califia Farms Almond-milk Coffee Creamer
Enjoy one more product which is soy-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free. Feel wonderful when your delicious creamer wishes you good morning with something real, made from rich almond and cream, without added sugar.
Features and Specifications
- It is a perfect choice for diabetics as the real nut cream provides delicious taste and creaminess. It is also carrageenan-free, non-GMO, and kosher.
- This product is 100% vegan. You can have only ten calories per serving as it does not contain any sugar.
- If you buy liquid form, then you can easily store it in the refrigerator before and after opening. You can save it in any dry, cool place.
There are many flavors available like Barista blend, Hazelnut, Pecan caramel, Vanilla, and Unsweetened. So for what are you waiting? Order your favorite one now! This one can love your body by being natural and GMO-free.
5. Laird Superfood Unsweetened Original Coffee Creamer
Just like other products, Laird Superfood Unsweetened Original Coffee Creamer is also a non-dairy, gluten-free, and vegan superfood creamer. This non-GMO coffee creamer works best for your health, without increasing sugar in your blood.
Features and Specifications
- This product is designed to support the sugar-free and ketogenic diets for the diabetic people’s better health. It combines a unique blend of coconut milk powder and aquamin.
- It also includes organic extra virgin coconut oil. Can it give any better proof of being healthy?
- It is also gluten-free. So, those coffee lovers who want to follow a gluten-free diet can also have this cream in their daily routine.
Laird superfood knows that you want to please your taste buds, and so they are making the creams by combining unique ingredients for the best flavors. The company offers some delicious flavors like cacao superfood creamer, turmeric superfood creamer, instafuel, unsweetened, and the original superfood creamer.
So, these are the best possible options for coffee creamers. You can have any of these total packages and find your best morning partner. Just like your favorite chocolate melting machines, these creams also satisfy your other senses by looking good and make you feel great.
Coffee Creamer and Diabetes
Diabetes is a disease related to your blood glucose. Blood glucose is also known as blood sugar. A certain level of blood sugar is essential for a human’s body as it is a huge source of energy. It fuels the brain, tissues, and various muscles. Now, if you have diabetes, that means the glucose level of your blood is too high. In simpler language, your body is losing its effects to transfer glucose into the cells and can’t convert it for energy. It has become insulin resistant.
Excess glucose in the blood is very risky. Coffee creamers or any other sugary products such as white/brown sugar, or even the sugarfree/artificial sweetened products contain unhealthy carbs, high in calories. Even if the coffee has a lot of health benefits, such products can overweight all the good from it. If you add too much sugary creamer in your coffee, it always pushes you further developing type-2 diabetes and increases the risk of obesity. So, it is essential to keep an eye on your creamer intake.
There are many cafes available that offer coffee with creamers that have lesser fat and fewer carbohydrates. You may have heard about the ‘skinny’ coffees that can help you to cheer up without any sugar. The products mentioned above do not contain much sugar and are not risky if you use it wisely. In fact, it can make your coffee more delicious and work as a mood-elevator.
Apart from best coffee creamers for diabetics, you can also try adding vanilla and cinnamon into your coffee. These options are completely safe and don’t have any carbs. You can also try replacing your regular milk with coconut or almond mil to reduce the level of fat and add a different flavor to your coffee.
Does Coffee Creamer Raise Glucose Levels?
Yes. It does! Generally, creamers contain sugar carbs and fats. (Although, creamers for diabetes patients contain less sugar!) So, if you are one of them who can’t resist sweetening your coffee with creamers, just keep in mind what proportions you are taking. Always be aware of your coffee, sugar, as well as creamer intake to sustain a healthy lifestyle.
Wow! I really needed this article! I never want my coffee without cream, but nowadays, I am being conscious with my glucose level as I am already pre-diabetic. Thank you for this list!
Hi my name is Rosemary. I drink a lot of coffee and, I am borderline diabetic I am so glad I read this cause I would just buy any liquid creamers not even thinking about the diabetes now I will make sure I always get sugar free. thank you.
I haven’t even finished the article and I am laughing happily and loving the author of this article. You get it!! I can give up so many things including the one sugar I used to add to my coffee. But the difference between cream and black is way too stark. I tried. I really did. I was way too sad. And you lifted my spirits today. THANK YOU! ❤️