There are different types of chocolates available for various kinds of home recipes for candy making. They include candy melts which contain light, dark, colors, flavors, etc., pure chocolate which contains semi-sweet, unsweetened, bittersweet, white, milk, etc., and chocolate chips which include bittersweet, semi-sweet, peanut butter, white, butterscotch, etc. So, depending on your needs, you should choose the chocolate type wisely. Today, we will look at the perfect chocolate for molds which can help to make delicious chocolate recipes.
Why Melting Chocolate for Molds?
The melting chocolates explicitly made for molds are available at cheaper rates than the pure chocolates. They melt quickly and allow to get a hard set. They are made with vegetable oil and provide a pleasant flavor. You can color them, but they are also available in pastel wafers and bright colors.
Best Melting Chocolate for Molds
1. Wilton Light Cocoa Candy Melts
The first on the list is the light candy melts from Wilton. These candies are made using real cocoa. They are creamy, versatile, and smooth to melt. They will provide a delicious taste in any candy recipes you want to make.
- They taste like real milk chocolates.
- This pack has a size of 340 grams (12 oz.) which is enough for your molds. You can even buy more packages in different colors and flavors depending on your needs.
- The melting chocolate candies are made in the USA, so you will be assured to get the best quality.
- They are ideal for any of your needs like melting, molding, coating, and dipping.
- You can also use them to make decorations on cakes, cupcakes, and cookies.
- Whether you are a beginner or expert in the cooking, the candy melts from Wilton will provide you a quick, easy, and fun chocolate making.
- These melting candies are available in nine different colors.
2. Merckens Milk Molding Chocolate
The yummy milk chocolates from Merckens are perfect for candy molds. You can use them in various baking applications. The brand of Merckens is famous for providing superior and consistent quality of premium chocolates at affordable prices.
- These milk chocolates are in the form of wafers containing cocoa butter as the main ingredients.
- You can add paramount crystals if you want thinner coatings on molds.
- These high-quality sweets have coatings of sugar, milk, and vegetable oil.
- If you want to add more flavors or colors, then make sure to use an oil-based flavor or a concentrated flavor.
- They are easy to melt and mold. It will help you to create delicious homemade molded chocolates that too with professional looks.
- The high-quality coating makes sure that you do not need to temper the chocolate before use.
- These milk chocolates are gluten-free and do not contain peanuts & nuts.
- You can use them for dipping, melting, molding, or even for snacks.
- This pack has 2 pounds of weight, and you can order more quantity if you require.
3. Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers for Molds
If you want a consistent performer and trusted recipe for molds, then get these Ghirardelli dark melting wafers. These easy to work melting chocolate wafers will help you to take out the chocolatier in you.
- These hand-picked melting wafers will help you to make a perfect dark chocolate recipe quickly.
- The purest cocoa beans are the primary ingredients which blended and roasted perfectly.
- The smooth like silk texture & luscious fillings make it perfect for making yummy truffles as well as dipped strawberries.
- This 12-ounce pack is enough for your molding needs. However, you can order more quantities if you want.
- The dark melting chocolate wafers from Ghirardelli are perfect for molding, dipping, and coating.
4. Ghirardelli Variety Pack for Molds
Another great range of products from Ghiraardell is this variety pack of melting wafer chocolate. This pack has two different flavors of white and dark melting chocolate. It is undoubtedly a one-stop solution for one of the best tasting melting chocolate.
- With Ghirardelli, satisfaction is guaranteed as they produce super tempting melting wafers.
- You can very quickly melt these chocolate wafers and transfer it into the molds and form your own chocolate.
- It has a very shiny texture that leaves a great look at the chocolates.
- Perfect for your holidays, meetups, and fun.
- You can even mix all the flavors together and make a bar of new unique-looking chocolate.
- It comes in bean form, and thus you don’t need to chop the chocolate fiesta and then melt it.
- You can also use these melting chocolate for dipping, coating, or molding.
5. Merckens Coating Melting Wafers
The milk chocolate melting wafers from Merckens will provide a fresh and delicious taste to your different sweet dishes. These easy to use melts do not require tempering before use. They melt and mold smoothly to help you create excellent flavor.
You can remelt these Merckens milk chocolate wafers if you want. Just store them in a dry and cool place. Do not refrigerate them for remelting.
- They contain pure cocoa as the main ingredient.
- You can use them for molding, dipping, melting, and coating.
- The smooth and creamy texture of these quality chocolates is ideal for any of the candy making requirements.
- You will get a 5-pound bag of the milk chocolate melting wafers. You can order more of them if you need.
6. Wilton Store Chocolate
The more, the merrier. Well, the Wilton store also has a pack of two melting chocolate wafers. These are very handy and packed perfectly. Both weight 2lb each, and the design of the chocolate wafer itself is very tempting.
- It is easy to melt chocolate wafer that can be used for multi-purposes.
- It can be for dipping, chocolate fountain, putting in a mold for chocolate forming, and much more.
- The quality of the chocolate wafer is very rich and smooth in texture.
- It comes in a pack of two bags with 2lbc each.
- It is a pack of milk chocolate and thus can get easily mixed with other ingredients for better taste.
- Now make chocolate-dipped marshmallow pops, chocolate churros, waffles, pancakes, chocolate fondue, and much more with these chocolate wafers.
7. Godiva Chocolates for Molds
Are you searching for a premium quality melting chocolate for molds? Hre you are, Godiva is one of the best and high branded Belgium melting chocolate. Don’t compromise in quality and quantity; they are the best. It is very reasonable to choose Godiva as this product comes in a pack of 6 bags of melting chocolate. Read below to know more:
- Godiva dark melting chocolate has 53% cacao in it.
- It has a very smooth and luscious texture that gives the best chocolates.
- It is made using the infest and assorted ingredients.
- It is undoubtedly a retreat to use this melting chocolate for truffles, cakes, fondue, coverings, and much more.
- It comes in a combo pack of 6 bags with 10oz of weight.
The products mentioned above will provide a combination of the quality and delectable flavor. Countless people have already used these sweet-tasting compounds for their molding, dipping, coating, and melting needs. Why should you wait then? Pick up your suitable chocolate for mold from the list here and make yummy molding chocolates.
Which melting chocolate did you choose for your molding needs? Which kind of molded chocolate have you made with it? Share the pics and your experience in the comment section below.